Facilitation for Doing Business
NFC acts as a holding corporation which directs, co-ordinates and controls the group activities, lays down guide-lines for economic and technical development of the Corporation and co-ordinates the plans for their implementation.
The main role and objectives of the Corporation are as under:
- Create new fertilizer production capacity in the country.
- To make the fertilizers available throughout the country at uniform prices.
- Contribute to the economic and social development of the country by providing employment to the people.
- Keep adequate stocks of fertilizers in consumption areas to overcome any possibility of artificial shortage.
- To carry out educational,research & development activities.